To register for 2014 Summer classes:
1. Print the student hand book or request one at the studio. Read it thoroughly . (Be sure to mark important dates in your personal calendar and keep the handbook for your reference throughout the year!).
2. Ask as many questions as you like!
3. Determine which classes are right for you. (We are here to help you with that process, so please just ask! Talk to your teachers, and feel free to call us with questions at 573-426-3656)
4. Fill out the attached Registration and Payment form and turn in to one of our amazing receptionists, or mail to 721 N. Pine Street, Rolla MO. 65401.
5. Order any shoes/clothes/equipment you may need.
6. Get ready to have FUN!
Thank you for your interest in our Summer 2014 programs! We have an exciting summer planned, and look forward to sharing it with all of our students!
As you know, the past year or so has brought many changes to our studio, including a move and some surprising changes in our set up and operation. Now that the dust has settled, we have decided to take advantage of these changes to implement some goals we have set for ourselves to improve and fine tune the quality and level of the programs we offer.
What does this mean to you? Well to start, this summer we will be offering a comprehensive 8 week program for our students. We have designed comprehensive programs to meet the student where they are at and pro-actively take them to the next level of their training.
Because we are focused on creating very focused, progressive programs and we have limited space available in classes, we will only be accepting registration for our Summer Programs until MAY 15th.
• Priority Registration for currently enrolled students is April 1st-20th.
• Open Registration (for students not currently enrolled) will be accepted April 21st-May 15th.
While the Summer Program is 8 weeks in duration, we understand that many of you have summer travel plans, so we have built in a 6 week pro-rated option. The 6 week option allows you to choose which 6 of the 8 weeks you will attend, to allow you some flexibility.
Thank you to everyone who has offered us feedback and ideas, and please know that they are taken much to heart and much appreciated. We truly appreciate your continued support. We will continue to keep you updated as we implement additional improvements to our studio, and welcome your thoughts as we do so.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the Summer Program, and we look forward to seeing you in class!
how to register
2014 Summer Registration
This is a text box which has a scrollbar enabled.
As you add text longer than the box size the scrollbar will appear.
Double click here to edit and add your own text.
2013-2014 andMove! Dance Company Sponsors
Discount Pest Control
Benson Ceramic Tile
Trips and More Travel Agency